Friday, June 8, 2012

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Working on an Alice in Wonderland party for a friend...here is the invite.



It is bringing back so many sweet memories, since I did this party for my oldest daughter when she was 6, which was 6 years ago. How time flies! The silhouette on the invite is actually the birthday girl, Julia!

Elaine (the mommy) of Sweet As Sugar Candy Buffets, is going to have the most amazing setup at this party!!! Her creations are Gorgeous! Check out her facebook page @
https://www.facebook.com/SweetAsSugarCandyBuffets

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing! I am planning my daughter's Alice in Wonderland them bday in Sept and very inspired with this post! Can you pls. let me know where you got the golden mirror?

    Thanks,
    Shels
    shels25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I got the mirror a couple of years ago at Big Lots on Clearance. If you are near an Ikea they have similar one in black, it is a bit larger.

      Delete