Sunday, February 10, 2013

INSTAGRAM VALENTINE

My soon-to-be 13 year old daughter is obsessed with Instagram. With Valentine's day coming up this week, I have been wracking my brain to come up with something she could hand out to her friends ~ and still be cool ;-)

I first saw the instagram cookie on Bakerella's website.  Her's are absolutely gorgeous!  Here is my version, no baking required ;-) 


 
Here's what you need:
Graham Crackers
Chocolate Morsels or Candy Melts
Airhead Extremes
Mini Oreos
 
  • Snap graham crackers in half.
  • Cut Airhead Extremes into little pieces.
  • Melt chocolate in the microwave.
  • Dip one end of the Graham Cracker in the melted chocolate.
  • Add the airhead extreme.
  • Dip the bottom of the oreo in chocolate and add to cracker.
I also made tags to attach to your bags.  You can download them HERE for FREE!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment